Telephone Recording (678) 957-9545 for prerecorded showtimes information only.
Please read the section below BEFORE you contact us. This way you could find immediate answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you still want to contact us, we usually respond within 24-48 hours.
Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions:
- Movie ticket prices are $3.50 for regular movies and $5 for 3D movies.
- We accept all major credit cards on tickets and concessions purchases.
- Regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 3:30 pm-10:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday from 12:30 pm-10:00 pm.
- On holidays and during school vacations in Gwinnett County we’re open from 12:30 pm-10:00 pm. For holiday hours please check our showtimes page. For coming up Holidays click here.
- The concessions stand closes everyday at 10:20 pm.
- Sites like Google, Fandango & Movie Ticket might have inaccurate information, and we have no control on those external sites. The only place to find accurate showtimes information is our showtimes page.
- You can also check the showtime information by calling (678) 957-9545 (pre-recorded message).
- Information on upcoming movies is not available due that we don’t have control on when a particular movie is going to become available to us.
- Our booking agency is the one that controls for how long we’re going to show each movie title based on ticket sales among other factors; for that reason we don’t know for how long any of the movies are going to be shown.
- For lost and found items we cannot provide information by email, social media or by phone; you will need to come in person to the theater and ask any of the staff members during the operation hours listed above.
- For information on our party room and for auditorium rentals, please use the contact widget at the bottom of this page.
- If you have any questions that are not covered here, feel free to use the contact widget at the bottom of this page. Please keep in mind that we usually respond within 24-48 hours.
- Best value in movie tickets.
- The lowest concession prices.
- All auditoriums are digital and one of them is in 3D.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.